- 40 Fun Filled Acres • Housing for 250 Guests
- Several different options
- Group Meeting Spaces
- Cozy spaces for small group meetings. Board room space for business meetings. Large group meeting spaces for worship or other events.
- 6 RV Full Hook Ups
- This space allows for sewer, water and electric hook ups.
- 16 RV Hook Ups
- This space allows water and electric hook ups.
- Home-style Meals
- Let us do the cooking for you!
Indoor: Basketball in the Barn, Dodge Ball, OctaBall, Steal the Bacon, Carpet Ball, Table Games, Board Games, and Crafts (upon request). Outdoor: Disc Golf, Miniature Golf, Basketball, OctaBall, Soccer, 9 Square, Human Foosball, Volleyball, Playground Equipment, Fishing, Boats, Swimming (June through August), Campfire and Paintball (upon request), and Ice Blocking (must have at least a weeks notice).
2022 Retreat Rates (per person):
$25 – 1 night lodging (groups under 50 people)
Ages 3 and under: no charge
Meals (20 meal minimum applies):
$7.50 – breakfast
$7.50 – lunch
$8.50 – supper
$20 – 1 night lodging (groups of 50 or more)
Ages 3 and under: no charge
$7.50 – breakfast
$7.50 – lunch
$7.50 – supper
There is a $12 day fee per person for guests visiting East Iowa Bible Camp but not staying overnight.
One Day Use Fee:
$400 Minimum with No Lodging or Meals Provided by EIBC
Zipline or Giant Swing (optional):
- $250 minimum or $10/person, whichever is higher
- 2 hour block of time (max)
- No more than 2 rides/person
- Prices are based on one high wire activity (zipline or giant swing), if you would like to do both please discuss this with us in advance.
If your group is providing your own meals you have two options.
- No Cost – You may use our dining hall to eat your meals, but with this option your group may not use any of the kitchen area, including utilities (stove, ovens, coolers, freezer) , or utensils (cookware, dinnerware, etc). You will need to bring your own disposable plates, cups, silverware, and serving utensils. Groups providing their own meals will also be responsible for cleaning up the dining hall after each meal. *If you are catering your meals please speak to us about what space will be needed for serving and ensure that the caterer will bring the utensils needed for serving and eating.*
- $75/meal Kitchen Fee – With this option your group may use all of our kitchen facilities and equipment including ovens, walk-in cooler and freezer, cookware, tableware, and dish-room. All members of your party who wish to use the kitchen facilities must be trained in the use of all equipment, and the maintenance of health code regulations. Your group will be responsible to maintain all health code regulations and clean up after each meal. Usage of ovens and dishwasher/sanitizer will be limited to guests 16 years of age or older.
1 week before your arrival date please let us know:
- Conference/Retreat schedule (including arrival, departure, and meal times)
- Total number of guests attending including anticipated walk-ons.
- Any dietary restrictions we need to know about
- Be sure you have turned in your insurance liability certificate naming East Iowa Bible Camp for your retreat dates.
We have East Iowa Bible Camp souvenirs as well as candy bars, chips and other snacks available in our Gift Shop (located in the foyer of the Newton Building). Each item is labeled with its cost and there are envelopes and a secure drop box on the counter. This is on the honor system. Cash, check, and cards are all accepted (we request that credit cards purchase be a minimum of $10).
How to Make a Reservation:
Contact Bonnie Nederhoff or fill out the 2022 Retreat Reservation Request! We will need to know: desired dates, approximate attendance expected, meals desired, and if your speaker(s) needs separate overnight accommodations. After receiving your request we will contact you with any questions we have and when you are ready to move forward then we will send you our Retreat Contract and pencil in your dates on our reservation calendar. You have one month to return the signed contract and deposit (which will be deducted from the final bill). Once they have been received, your dates are guaranteed. You are welcome to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.
Check-In & Check-Out:
Your lodging and meeting space will both be available by 4pm the day your contract begins. Your lodging rooms should be vacated by 1pm and meeting space by 3pm the day your contract ends. You are welcome to stay on the grounds until 4pm. If this creates a problem, please let us know in advance as we will always be flexible when possible. Charges may apply if arriving early or staying late. Upon departure, please make sure all trash is in trash cans and lights are turned off. You will need to bring sheets, blankets or sleeping bag, pillow, bath towels, and laundry bag. Depending on your interests and the season you may want to bring a modest swim suit, outdoor and indoor shoes, and or boots.
You will receive a bill, with the deposit deducted, after your stay. No taxes will be added to the rates you have been given. The only fees added would be for damaged property. Payment is due within one month of departure.
Internet and TVs:
Wireless internet is available in the Cox Building, Newton Building and Founders Hall. There is no charge but a password is needed (upon request). We can provide a TV/DVD player in meeting rooms if needed.
Alcohol & Tobacco Use:
Alcohol is not allowed on the grounds in any form (wine included). Smoking must only be done outside and away from buildings. Please dispose of in containers.
Pets must be leashed at all times and picked up after. They may not enter any buildings (including cabins) even if they are being carried.
Our barn is a great indoor space that can be use for many activities: Basketball, Dodge Ball, OctaBall, Steal the Bacon, Carpet Ball, Table Games, Board Games and Campfire (upon request). *There is no Heat or A/C in this building.
Our pond is perfect for relaxing with family and friends. Canoes and paddle boats are available from spring to fall and are perfect for fishing (no license needed). The pond is available from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Life jackets MUST be worn by everyone at the pond and are provided at the boat house.